Have you already purchased the Resolving Chronic Pain Virtual Programme?
Reasons for you to join this virtual programme
- Understand how you can influence / affect your pain
- Learn about the scientific proof that the body can heal itself given the correct circumstances
- Understand the importance of your beliefs and how you'll feel empowered by the right ones
- 6 teleclasses recorded in January and February 2015
- Each class is over an hour long
- Each class has a power point display which helps to clarify the points made
- Accompanying class notes
- Bonus materials and supporting resources
- The recordings can be listened to as many times as you wish
What you will need
- Access to a computer with internet access
- A note pad and pen
- We recommend you listen and watch the presentation for each class a couple of times before moving on to the next class.
- It is possible to listen whenever you wish after the live recording and as many times as you wish
- As soon as you enrol you will be sent a bonus recording as a thank you for signing up
If you are tempted by the 6 classes (The Virtual Programme) you are very welcome to join us.
Either way please do listen to the preview and let us know if you would like to know more.
Here is the link to the preview.
Please excuse the odd silence, the very beginning and the end are made more special by a moment of silence, 'a little technical glitch' - we love being imperfect!
Mags Clark-Smith MA, PGCE, BCPT, BMC Dip, SIRPA Ireland
Mags Clark-Smith has an academic background and taught movement analysis, dance and choreography at University of Lancaster. She specialises in non-verbal communication and psychology. For the last 12 years she has run a busy studio and treatment clinic in Kilmacanogue, Co Wicklow. She is a trained Stress Illness & TMS Practitioner and an Executive Board member of SIRPA in the UK. In Autumn 2014 she completed her studies in the first International Health Practitioners Whole Health Medicine Institute course with Dr Lissa Rankin based in San Francisco, USA.
Siobhan Guthrie DipASK, ECBS
Siobhan Guthrie has worked in the field of holistic treatment for over 20 years and is the Principal of The Academy of Systematic Kinesiology in Ireland. She is trained in Systematic Kinesiology, Reflexology and the Bowen Technique and is the Chairperson of the Association of Systematic Kinesiology (ASK Ireland). Her focus is digestive health and low energy. She recently trained as a peripheral joint expert and has a busy clinic in Westport, Co Mayo. In Autumn 2014 she completed her studies in the first International Health Practitioners Whole Health Medicine Institute course with Dr Lissa Rankin, based in San Francisco, USA.